Splash out for a great cause at Manning Aquatic Centre
We think it’s really important that people living with disability can learn to swim and enjoy the water safely. That’s why we’re raising money for YMCA Swimathon. And we want you to get involved!
This year Manning Aquatic Centre is hoping to raise $8000 to fund water safety lessons, flash cards and upskilling of specialised swimming instructors for people with disability.
All funds we raise stay with Manning Aquatic Centre and go towards our swimming programs for people living with disability.
You can support this great cause by being a part of one of our YMCA Swimathon events over the coming months:
- Super February Fitness Class - Saturday 18 February. For $10 you can try a range of our centres Les Mills classes while also supporting our fundraising efforts - make sure your friends and family don't miss out on this great offer
- Bunnings Sausage Sizzle at Taree Bunnings on Sunday 19 February from 8am-4.30pm
- Come along to the centre on Sunday 5 March and bring your family and friends for our YMCA Swimathon Family Fun Day.
Events on the day include:
- Pool Inflatables
- Outdoor Water Slide
- Bubble Soccer
- Jumping Castle
- Duck Race (people buy a duck for $5 and race - medals ceremony afterwards)
- BBQ Sausage Sizzle
- Cake Stall
- Trivia Night on Friday 17 March from 6-9pm, Waterfront Room at Exchange Hotel, Taree. Tickets $25 and include finger food. To book contact Scott on 02 6550 0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org